Monday, August 3, 2020

Monday Midi


It's news to exactly no one that Beyoncé is Queen. So it only makes sense that somewhere along the line I'd build at least one midi puzzle around her. And with her new video album out on Disney Plus, now seems as good a time as ever.

In other news, I just learned what 23-Down was yesterday. I'd heard the word tossed around, but truly had no idea what was going on. Yesterday, I finally had the opportunity to ask, and Ria Dhull very kindly not only provided me with an explanation, but also provided me with the clue for that entry in today's puzzle. Thanks, Ria! You can find some of her own puzzling over at The Atlantic, on Paolo Pasco's site, and also on Matthew Stock's site, to name a few! Hope you all enjoy today's puzzle! 🧩

Amanda

.puz file

1 comment:

  1. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Bones supplement

    ReplyDelete