Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wednesday Midi


Today's midi was seeded with 12-Across, which is one of those internet phenomenons that I saw was trending and ultimately had to google in order to understand wtf was going on. (Disclaimer: this happens a lot). I'll give you one guess what today's picture is of ;)

In other puzzle news, I had yesterday's AVCX puzzle, which was a 66-word themeless that was a bit too risque for the mainstream outlets. Luckily for all of us constructors (and solvers), there are other outlets that let us fly our freak flags sky high. If you're not an AVCX subscriber, I'd consider changing that. But until then, you can buy the individual puzzles for $1 each at the AVCX website.

I hope both puzzles add some spice to your solving rotation! 🧩

Amanda

.puz file

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. Got referred from AVCX. Great puzzles. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete