Monday, July 27, 2020

Monday Midi


Well yesterday was quite an eventful day at the Boswords tournament! What a fun afternoon! Thanks to everyone who reached out with kind words after the tournament, and congrats to Paolo, Erik, and David for your huge successes! If you weren't able to participate in the tournament, the pack of tournament puzzles can be purchased for (I believe) $5 on the Boswords site. I've also been told that the full interviews with everyone will be accessible somewhere/somehow, so I'm looking forward to checking those out. If anyone is here for the first time after hearing about this site during the tournament, 1) Welcome!, and 2) No, I'm sorry this is not sidsgrids.com. But there's the link if you meant to go there instead ;)

I was feeling pumped up after the tournament yesterday, so I went kind of crazy with the clues for today's puzzle. I hope you find them fun! In other clue news, a few of my wackier clues got edited from my Boswords puzzle, so when I stream on Twitch this week, maybe I'll have a "cut clues" segment amidst our group solving. We'll probably solve some more cryptics, and maybe some other variety puzzles or NPL flats. Hope to see you there, and in the meantime, enjoy the puzzle! 🧩

Amanda

.puz file

No comments:

Post a Comment