Sunday, July 26, 2020

Puzzle #11: "Led Astray" by Enrique Henestroza Anguiano


What a total thrill to be hosting Enrique Henestroza Anguiano on Brain Candy today! Enrique has his own site (Datalexic) where he posts crosswords, and he's also been popping up on other indie constructors' blogs lately as well, and I've had a blast solving all of his puzzles. It was so great to work with him on this one, especially since the idea was such a fun one! And honestly, he's just a really delightful guy. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of his work in the future :)

In other news, today is the long-awaited Boswords tournament (which I have a puzzle in), so if you're planning on participating in that...happy solving and I hope you enjoy the puzzle! I look forward to talking shop with you all afterwards! 🧩

Here's Enrique: I'm stoked to have a puzzle on Brain Candy! I've been following Amanda's superstar trajectory and puzzles across a number of venues over the past year, but I also love her level of dedication to publishing a high-quality puzzle on the daily here. This guest crossword was something in my files that I loved, but that was in an in-between zone on the trickiness scale. Amanda had great suggestions for improving the fill and thoughtful feedback on the clues that helped make this the best puzzle it could be -- much appreciation for her awesome editing skills. Hope you enjoy!

.puz file


No comments:

Post a Comment