Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tuesday Mini #3


There is so much going on in the world right now, and I have been trying to do a lot of listening. Specifically, listening to those who have had different life experiences than my own. I love open dialogues, where people with differing experiences and vantage points can come together to share ideas. The synthesis of all of these ideas can, ideally, move us closer and closer to truth. And hopefully, one day, that truth will move us closer to humanity. My voice is not one that specifically needs to be heard right now, but I think the voice of the man pictured above does. This mini puzzle is a tiny tribute to a huge voice. And to all of the huge voices that are being heard right now. Listen. And be good to one another. Please. 💗

Amanda

.puz file

No comments:

Post a Comment