Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday minis



I don't know how this is already possible, but today marks the 1 month "anniversary" of when I began this site. 38 puzzles in 30 days! I hope you all have enjoyed the minis, midis, variety puzzles, and full-sized grids available here. I also hope that whatever your age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status (etc) is, you've seen something here that speaks to your interests and experiences in the world. And if not, I would love to hear from you so that I can continue to try to make puzzles that make everyone feel seen and included. Today's minis cross-reference one another at the 1-Acrosses. Enjoy, happy Friday, and thanks to everyone who has joined me on this puzzling journey. You all are so appreciated. 🧩

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment