Sunday, November 29, 2020

Puzzle #26: Themeless Puzzle

 


If this grid looks a little funky to you, that's because it's a 14x14 -- just a hair smaller than your typical full-sized grid. The reason for that is because this puzzle started with the 33-Across entry and I figured I might as well make it a grid-spanning entry and adjust the dimensions of the puzzle accordingly because why not? As a person who is forever a decade behind on popular television, I just recently started watching Game of Thrones. I found the 33-Across phrase humorous at the moment, for reasons I've included in its clue. Hopefully this puzzle will be not too-challenging and enjoyable way to close out your holiday weekend. Until next time!

Amanda

.puz file

6 comments:

  1. Funny, I'm about to google a good way to do 59 Across.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRPfudNNd8Y

      Delete
  2. Great puzzle!!

    Any consideration to re-clue 2D to avoid dead-naming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea absolutely! I did this today :) Great thought!

      Delete
    2. Well, I certainly would not have gotten that clue! I guess I'm too old....

      Delete