Thursday, May 28, 2020

Theatre Thursday #3


Welcome to one of my favorite days of the week: the day when I get to geek out and make a theatre-themed puzzle that, if I'm lucky, someone else will enjoy too. It's a really tough time to be a person who either loves or works in the arts (I happen to fall squarely in both categories), so my hope is that these puzzles can provide even the smallest connection to this facet of life that we may not be able to experience for a little while. Fun fact: I just discovered the Original Broadway Cast of "Come From Away" did an NPR Tiny Desk concert (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_IeElzPDQ), so if you need a good heartwarming cry, this is fully available for your viewing pleasure. There is also one for "The Band's Visit" and "Be More Chill" if those appeal to you as well. Happy solving!

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for making me aware of that "Come From Away" Tiny Desk concert. I love that show, the video had me in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your Theatre Thursday puzzles on Daily Crossword links and I'm so very excited to become a regular solver of your puzzles. This definitely made my day : )

    ReplyDelete