Sunday, May 31, 2020

Puzzle #3: All The World's A Stage


It's Sunday, which can only mean one thing: it's time for a full-sized grid! This puzzle was another collaboration between me and Ross Trudeau and it turns out that neither of us remembers how this puzzle came to be. (To be fair, we've made over 45 puzzles together in the past year). But it involves a topic that is near and dear to my heart and I got to make it with my puzzband, so what more could I ask for? Ross's comments are posted below the puzzle for your post-solve viewing pleasure.

PS: I'm aware that the answer for 1-Across is completely non-gender-specific in the real world. The gendering was simply for the purpose of wordplay ;)

Amanda

.puz file

Ross's notes: "I think it says a lot about my relationship with Amanda that I don't remember the first thing about how this puzzle came to be. On the one hand, it might have been a product of Amanda's theater-addled brain; on the other, it might have been me being a willing participant in her addiction and (ahem) feeding her an idea. Who knows! Either way, I always appreciate the (ahem) fruits of our labor."

No comments:

Post a Comment